Guest Post: Nonprofit Leaders, Work Less – live longer! (And Happier)
In this post we’re going to explore a number of tech solutions that help solo founders of nonprofit organizations AND for-profits work less (on the tedious stuff), produce more, and free up more time (for the important stuff, or for the things we like to do).
There are 4 main categories:
- 1Personal Time/Workload Management
- 2Capturing Ideas
- 3Sharing Ideas
- 4Team Management
What kind of apps are there and how do we apply them? Let’s cover the list one at a time:
1. Personal Time Management:
2. Capturing Ideas (and the Details of Life and Work)
3. Sharing Ideas and Work Product:
4. Team and Project Management:
Have questions about systems, apps, or productivity? Check out my blog at http://www.vision-framework.com/blog/.